Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I also want to share a few things that I am thankful for this year.

First of all, I am thankful for my parents and all they have done and still do for me in this fight against epilepsy.  They are in it to win.

I am also thankful for my new neurologist who takes the time to explain things in a way that my parents are comfortable with (I don't pay attention too much to what she is explaining).  I know my parents were surprised that they called her office on a Monday morning because of my weekend seizure and we got an appointment for the following afternoon.

Pretty thankful that my seizures are pretty well controlled, even after the other weekend.  It really could be a lot worse.  I'm thankful for what it is.  And what it's not.

And lastly, I'm thankful for all my new friends who have been following my facebook page, my website, and my blog.  Your kindness and support mean a lot to me and it's nice to hear from everyone.  Thank you for all the emails and messages you have sent to me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day-filled with family, love, laughter, and yumminess.

Love,
Kaitlin <3

3 comments:

  1. very nicely said Kaitlin! I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too! Wear stretchy pants so you can eat more!! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlin- I hope you have a great day today. You deserve it after all the hard work you and your mom have done this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Kait! God Bless You! :)
    Darcy~

    ReplyDelete