Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thank you to all!!!!


On this last day of Kaitlin’s Cauze’s blog-a-thon, I would like to thank all that have shared your trials in dealing with Epilepsy. I would also like to thank all that have followed and read the stories and hardships we all face when dealing with Epilepsy.

Kaitlin’s goal is to make everyone aware of what we all deal with on a daily basis; the fear and heart break of seizures, the neuro appointments, the medication changes and side effects, we all face, when dealing with seizures. Today she can say that she is well on her way in reaching that goal.

Words can not express how proud I am of both Kaitlin and Kim, in what they are doing. The tenacity of my 2 ladies in bringing Epilepsy out of the shadows fills my heart with pride. When I see Kim and Kait sitting down and writing I see their determination. I see the hope that one day we will have a cure. I see the love of a mother and daughter fighting together for a “cauze”. I see the friendships they have gained in fighting and through these “networks” the cauze is becoming a voice to be reckoned with, together we can make a difference. Keep fighting for funding, keep fighting for awareness, keep fighting for our loved ones. We won’t stop fighting! For us, every month is Epilepsy awareness month. May God bless you all!

Ken Nolte
Kaitlin’s dad & Kim’s husband             

No comments:

Post a Comment