Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue...


Kaitlin's Cauze just made an on-line donation to the Chelsea Hutchinson Foundation in the amount of $30. This was the profit from my first order of tshirts that were delivered this past Friday. (this was a rush order of 15 tshirts made in less than a week for my pig roast) This donation will go to Cooper, a 3 year old little boy who is hoping to get his seizure alert dog, a Golden Retriever named Buzz Lightyear. Good Luck to Cooper and Buzz!

3 comments:

  1. Kaitlin, you are such an amazing young lady! I am so proud to know you and have you working with our foundation. What an inspiration you are. Your bright light reminds me of my precious Chelsea! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We will make sure 100% of your donation goes directly for Buzz!

    Love,
    Julie Hutchison
    www.chelseahutchisonfoundation.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Julie,
    Aside from Toy Story being one of my favorite movies we had a golden retriever, Ginger, who was the best dog we ever had. We had to put her to sleep last year, ironically enough, after having a seizure. She was 14, which my parents said is very old for a golden. Out of the different families you help, Buzz and Cooper stood out the most. Thank you for letting me help.

    Kaitlin Nolte
    "SeIzUrEs SuCk"

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are honored that you choose us! Please follow our blog and we will keep you posted on Buzz and our little Cooper!

    ReplyDelete